Happy New Year!
In the spirit of all great New Year Blogging Traditions (as far as I know), I have decided to set some blogging goals for 2012. But to do so, I need some help.
As my adoring public (insert coughing noise here), I would love to know what you think, and require for the future, so I have devised the ultimate quiz. Reminiscent of all the Dolly magazines we read when we we younger, this will give you all the need to determine what kind of Diary of a SAHM fan you are, and what I need to be writing.
So please, have some fun, and answer as honestly as possible, and be sure to let me know your answers; I’m looking for feedback after all 🙂
- 5 points
- 1 points
- 2 points
- 4 points
- 3 points
How many posts do you read each week?
- All of them. Jess should write more because she is wise and wonderful and a credit to the blogging community 5 points
- 2-3 a week. I love them but I do survive if I miss one. 4 points
- The ones that catch my interest. 3 points
- One. I read her IBOT post cause I link up and don’t want to appear rude. 2 points
- Who/what is Diary of a SAHM? 1 points
If someone held a gun to your head, and said you could only choose one post per week to read, and you had to choose between Heart Training, IBOT, Crazy Vlog Friday, or some random post, which would you choose?
- I would rather be shot than make this decision. 5 points
- Heart Training 3 points
- IBOT 2 points
- Crazy Vlog Friday 3 points
- Random Post 1 point
How do you find out about new posts?
- I subscribe to Diary of a SAHM by email. 4 points
- Twitter 3 points
- Facebook 4 points
- Networked Blogs 4 points
- I stalk the website regularly 4 points
- All of the above 5 points
Please watch the following short video clip in order to answer the following question.
Which song clip describes your feelings when you learn Diary of A SAHM has published a Crazy Vlog?
- 4 point
- 2 points
- 5 points
- 3 points
- I don’t watch vlogs 1 point
What would you like to see more of in the future?
- Parenting tips 3 points
- Crazy vlogs 3 points
- Emo Jess 3 points
- Everything; Jess never puts a foot wrong 5 points
- I am leaving a comment saying what I love and want more of 4 points
If you saw me in real life, what would you do?
- Hug me. 1 point
- Say hi and respect my need for personal space 4 points
- Take my photo and ask for my autograph 5 points
You are the ultimate fan; you can not help but resist a new post, no matter what the topic or format. You know everything there is about Jess, and constantly monitor all her social media interactions.
You’re kind of scary. Please leave your IP address so that I can contact my web host in order to block your access to the server
You have the balance right; you realise the awesomeness of Jess, whilst accepting that she is a person as well as a celebrity. You understand the importance of balancing your Diary of a SAHM addiction with real life.
Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back!
20-25 Wannabe Groupie.
You have a way to go. You have begun to realise that Diary of a SAHM is an awesome entity and you are glad to know her, but you have not yet realised the extent of her fame.
It’s ok, there is hope for you. Sign up to follow via Networked Blogs or Email subscription, and you will be fine.
15-20 Sad and Lonely Blog follower
You have not yet realised the awesomeness that is Diary of a SAHM. I suggest that you straight away subscribe to her email, networked blogs, facebooks and twitter feed so that you can at the very least be cool by association.
Less than 15
What is wrong with you?
You have obviously need some kind of psychiatric help. You have not yet realised the addictiveness of Jess’s blog and thus are severely lacking in any kind of quality of life. Please subscribe to all forms of stalking as quickly as possible, or contact your nearest mental health care professional.
Ok, in all seriousness, what do you love about my blog? And what do you want to see more (or less) of?