It’s been one of those days.
Scratch that, it’s been one of those weeks! My house looks like a bomb has hit it, my to do list stretches from here to Quwait, (and is not getting any smaller), and my mail order maid has not arrived. Possibly because I don’t think mail order maid’s exist, and if they did, they would probably be illegal.
So in attempt to move through all the crap, I’ve got my ranty pants on, and am sharing all the things that are really annoying me right now:
- Email enquiries that are not answered.You would think, that most people these days would be tech savvy enough to keep on top of all the email enquiries their business receives, and respond in a timely manner. It does not bode well for you, if I have to call you up to follow up on the email I sent, where I asked how much money you would like me to give you. If that becomes necessary, then you can pretty much kiss my business good bye. #justsayingimage credit
- In a similar vein, what’s with companies not being able to do what you need? I asked for a quote to have a banner made up for my book, and received a phone call at 445 PM from the company. (Who at least responded!) There were kids screaming, I was trying to get ready for my work, and also make my house look less like one of the tornado ravished residences of Oklahoma. After pretty much snapping at the guy over the screams (for which I was extremely apologetic), I discovered he needed files. No worries. I gave him the perfect ones, only to find out that his software is not up to date and can he have a different version?Sorry buddy, that doesn’t fill me with confidence that you can actually do the best job needed.
- Candy Crush level 102. I have not been stuck on any level for as long as this, and yet I am doomed to be here forever. I will seriously lose it, if I don’t get past it soon.*
- Other bloggers (or not bloggers as the case may be), saying that writing sponsored posts is like selling your soul. Actually, it’s really not like that at all. I don’t write posts just for cash or freebies; if someone offers me something, and I have an actual interest in it, I’m going to accept it, regardless of monetary value or anything else. I’m ok with that. And my soul does not belong to anyone except God. Please step off the high horse.
- Mess. Seriously, why can I never get on top of it????image credit
- Midnight blogging inspiration. It’s very inconvenient, especially when children wake me up to see the
- Channel 7 messing with TV viewing times again.
- Random men at work, who make sexist comments about my ability to drive a pallet jack, which are completely unsubstantiated
- Lack of organisation. Or communication. Or both. Refer to point one.
- And finally…. Me. I’m annoying me. Because I’m pre hormonal, overly critical and spending far too much money on chocolate. I think I deserve a good slapping.
What’s your pet peeve at the moment?
*amended to add, I finally got past level 102! Yay me!!!